We Offer a Wide Range of MRO Services
Aircraft in Component Support (PBH)
Components Serviced Each Year
An Authorized Warranty Repair Station
- We serve as an authorized warranty repair station for 7 European Original Equipment Manufacturers (Airbus- Airbus Atlantic- ECA- LITEF- OLAER- SIEMENS- FALGAYRAS)
- You can also count on us for the repair of avionics instruments, accessories, and radio equipment manufactured by Honeywell, Collins, Thales, Kollsman, Bendix, Gables, and many other OEMs.
- Moreover, we provide crew seats and hydraulics components such as servos, pumps, valves, actuators, etc.
AOG Support 24/7
- We provide our customers full AOG support 24 hours a day- 7 days a week- 365 days a year. Our AOG team responds to your needs via phone/email/text as needed to respond to your needs.
- The team has full access to our system and can provide you with the latest information and an estimated completion time to your requests.
A unique know-how
- Being part of the AFI KLM E&M Group, we have a unique place in the MRO world. We have the experience of a large multi fleet operator, as well as a long history of MRO activities.
- We have developed a strong expertise and with our highly trained and qualified staff of professionals, Barfield has established a reputation of being a high quality and responsive shop.
- With the products we manufacture and the items we sell, we can cover almost all your requirements and provide you outstanding service. We pride ourselves on our Customer Responsiveness, and our quality.
- We have in-house capabilities to test, repair, and/or overhaul avionics, instruments, hydraulics, pneumatics, power generation, electro-mechanical, safety, slides and environmental control systems.
- Our capability list covers in excess of 25,000-part numbers that span all airframe types on Boeing-Airbus-CRJ-EMB-ATR-Helicopters as well as some corporate and general aviation aircraft.
Nose to tail programs
- We have been providing nose to tail support programs for more than two decades. As part of AFI KLM E&M, the company understands how airlines operate and we are committed to build a program that is customized and cost-effective to meet your needs. These maintenance support programs can include:
- - Repair Closed Loop
- - Repair + Pool Support
- - Repair + Pool Support + Main Base Support
Your 24/7 rotables solution
- We provide you with solutions meeting your Rotable needs from exchanges to outright sales we are available to support your AOG and rush requirements. High demand LRU’s are certified and available for immediate delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.”
- We might want to jazz this up a little as well. Such as after-hours support (AOG Team) and provide the number.
BEST4YOU - Alexandra, Avionics technician
"Aviation is my passion and I give my Best to keep thousands of planes in Americas flying."