With a fourth bay now in service, ATI delivers flexibility for your base maintenance scheduling. With ATI, you will benefit from the extensive airline-MRO experience of the two mother airlines on medium haul fleets. Set up in 2010, ATI can either be your partner for the long-term support of your medium-haul fleet, or simply assist you in one-off operations. ATI is committed to meeting TAT deadlines while minimizing man-hours.
The shortest route to A320 and 737NG cost reductions
The combined skills, quality and experience of AFI KLM E&M and Royal Air Maroc as MRO operators for narrow-body fleets. Ideally located for airlines based in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Aerotechnic Industries (ATI) boasts a state-of-the-art medium-haul aircraft base maintenance infrastructure.
Thanks to our integrated services, checks can be combined with:
- Aircraft modification (Part 21 and Part 145)
- Painting on-site
- Structural repairs
- On wing support for components and engines via our MRO support
- Logistics Management
- Highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Competitive prices and Turn Around Times
- Dedicated repair and overhaul back shops
- Quick, easy access from Africa, Europe and the Middle East
- Industrial processes supported by state-of-the-art information systems, including SAP.
ATI is a 50/50 joint venture between Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance and Royal Air Maroc (RAM), and is the outcome of 30 years’ unwavering partnership. ATI operates at Casablanca’s International Mohammed V airport in Morocco, and provides A320 and 737NG overhaul services from A-Checks to D-Checks.
Let's get in touch
You might also like