Market leaders in regional & narrow body airframe maintenance & technical training
Based at Norwich International Airport, KLM UK Engineering Limited is a wholly-owned KLM subsidiary. It provides MRO services for narrow bodies, regional fleets and E-Jets. Via its Technical Training College, it also provides EASA Part 147 services. KLM UK Engineering also dismantles and recycles aircraft.
Heavy maintenance bays
In million, current turnover 2017
BEST4YOU - Ben, Supervisor KLM UK Engineering
"I’m proud to be part of a team delivering a safe product to the aviation industry, it’s my passion and l love doing this for a living."
- Base Maintenance MRO: Boeing 737 All Series, Embraer E170/190, Fokker 70/100, BAe146/AvroRJ & Airbus A320 Family
- Component Repair Centre: Modifications, Repairs, Overhaul, NDT, Paint Shop, Trim Bay, Composite, Component Repairs, Fan blade, Engine Storage
- Technical Training - Apprenticeships, BSc (Hons) Professional Aviation Engineering Practice, Aviation Engineering, EASA CAT A, B1.1 & B2 Type Training /Part66 Basic Courses, Compliance & e-learning training
- High levels of professionalism and an acknowledged ability to innovate
- Top-quality maintenance products and services
- Outstanding quality of Customer Care by a team of professionals 100% focused on Customer satisfaction
Let's get in touch